Why do people judge?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Why do people judge?

Anyone else judged because of the gear that you use? So sick of being judged as some type of bum because I use an S2. Who cares if its not cdj2000's or technics 1200's! It works for me.

If it works for you , that's all that matters.
    Traktor Kontrol S2 :: Midi Fighter Classic :: Akai APC40 :: 17" Acer
    Check out our new "D.O.D - What Time?" Remix! : http://snd.sc/1bvF1xf

Because people and they think they are jesus but really you could kick there ass and steal there 5 grand gear and then put your in there girlfriends and then wipe the on there pillow.

win win win. / pwnz0rrrrr
    Last edited by Jester; 01-30-2013 at 01:57 AM.

I mean around here it doesn't matter what you lose. If its a good set, its a good set.

Please mind your language folks.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by hola amigos View Post
    Because people and they think they are jesus but really you could kick there ass and steal there 5 grand gear and then put your in there girlfriends and then wipe the on there pillow.

win win win. / pwnz0rrrrr
    next time you get a holiday.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

I think the main reason is that they are threatened by the fact that the bar of entry into the DJing world is now only a couple of hundred dollars. This leads to an influx of DJ's into the market increasing their competition. They will initially try to use that excuse that you are not using "industry standard" gear to help comfort themselves but soon they will realize that they will actually have to prove their own skill in order to keep their job.

We need judging....

How else will we know who won the DMC?
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

As dr. crane says in the dark knight rises .... "death .... by banishment"

i think they are jelous and therefore say it's bad gear and you're not a dj.

Supose you just spended 5 grand an a DJ setup and someone walks into the club with a laptop and an S4, until then there's nothing wrong but at the point where they notice that with that little "toy" as they like to call it, you can do everything you can do with their setup and even more!

Personally i think everything is fine as long as your music is good.
    MF Pro & Spectra | Kontrol S4 MKI | 2x Kontrol S1 MKI | MC-1000 | Generic MKI

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast