Torn between these two

Default Torn between these two

I found a deal on the web whereby a used Allen & Heath DX retails for around $430 and a Denon mc6000 for $440.The deal is from a reputable supplier/retailer,my only concern is the state of the equipment.So should I cop or not?

Tech Mentor

I would pass on both... while both are solid products, the Xone DX is really outdated and the mc6000 is cramped and the jogs are terrible. Tell us about what you are looking for in a controller, and we can give you better options.
    Traktor Kontrol Z2 | (2) Pioneer CDJ-2000 | Traktor Kontrol X1 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6
    MacBook Pro | Sennheiser HD25-1 II | (2) EV ELX115P | EV ELX112P | (2) EV ELX118P

Tech Convert

Hey Peter, what's your location? There's a Custom Xone DX for sale Here http://www.marktplaats.nl/a/muziek-e...age=mympSeller

I wouldn't get either neither
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

There is no planned Serato update for the DX - take that into consideration.

However the DX is a solid unit, built like any other allen and heath Xone. If you don't need jogs it really is built like a tank and has that Gorgeous A&H 20ch Soundcard.

If you are into regular deck mixing DJ'ing the 6000 and its a real mixer as well which is always comforting.

Are they being offered new at that price ? .. if not I'd probably walk away.