A techno nerd reviews DJ Pauly D - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Second vid was overdubbed, obviously not the first

well although i have much hate for this guy in april i will be attending one of his shows for a few just because where its at is awesome. the pool at the harrah resort in atlantic city. if he sucks we will leave. but hopefully there will be better djs than him there to entertain us.

most DJ's on here hate this guy because normal people that have never listened to a real dj, listen to this guy and say "i don't get djs all they do is go wiki wiki, and make music sound horrible!". i mean seriously you got a shit ton of money, your only job is to dj. why not try and be good at it? yes a crap load of retards come see you because your like McDonnell's - his name is out there already. so people that normally don't go out come see him. but seriously DJ pauly D gives us hard working DJ's a bad name.

that being said he does get mad props from me. shit if he can make his way to the top by doing drugs and sounding like shit then by all means good luck.

but this doesn't mean i can't criticize the guy. he really does sound like shit. and i wish people in america would suddenly grow a brain and not give him another cent like me,
    if he sucks i will leave!
    and i will tell people why i left!
    and i will post back here on what i thought of him
    Last edited by spadenation; 03-25-2013 at 09:23 AM.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by spadenation View Post
    I wish people in america would suddenly grow a brain and not give him another cent like me,
    if he sucks i will leave!
    and i will tell people why i left!
    and i will post back here on what i thought of him
    The irony of this after bumping a pointless thread that's been dead for a month. :-)

If anything, you can get drunk and try to learn something from watching him DJ. Or learn what not to do.

ya i know right! this thread is pretty pointless. i guess im just saying that i was goin to one of his things in april because of my friends. and that pauly D will be playing at it later in the night. but when pauly D does show up im wondering how long i will last.

maybe ill have some retarded pictures of the crowd for this thread.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910