Sullos Traktor DJ Setup!!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tech Student

Cool Sullos Traktor DJ Setup!!!

This is my setup...mainly just used for djing at home..gonna have my first try at producing a few tracks soon too...

Traktor S4
    2 Kontrol F1's
    Kontrol X1
    Maschine
    Midi Fighter 3D
    Midi Fighter Pro
    Midi Fighter Classic
    Novation Launchpad
    Akai LPK25

I mainly use my S4, X1, 2 F1's and a midi fighter for making mixes at the moment...I use 2 decks and 2 remix decks...setup the remix decks with a few samples, vocals and one shots..and use a midi fighter for effects on both decks and remix decks..I prefer using a midi fighter than the S4 for controlling traktors effects...looking at mapping my other midi fighters to some of traktors newer effects soon..
    Also like using the midi fighters for mucking round with finger drumming (maschine as well)...mad zachs soundpacks are sick..

As for Maschine, Launchpad and Akai LPK25 i got them for production but havent really had much of a go at it yet, having too much fun with mixing at the moment...i could map it with traktor as well but i think it would be abit too much...

Any ideas how to setup maschine with traktor?? maybe just to play some drums over the top of mixes???
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sullo; 04-11-2013 at 03:45 AM.

maybe you should add a few buttons
    looks nice
    DJ setup 1 - Pioneer XDJ-Aero, Pioneer DDJ-SP1, Mixvibes Cross, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000. DJ setup 2 - NI Kontrol F1, Z1, X1mkII, Traktor Pro2, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000 w. Production - iMac 21.5", Motu 828x, Icon Qcon Pro + EX, Nektar Panorama P4, Propellerhead Reason, Mashine Mikro(drum programer in Reason)

Tech Wizard

I've got to ask, seeing all these people with those lots of controllers, how do you use them? What's with the 2 F1s+X1+3MidiFighters? Maschine + Launchpad? Doesn't the S4 cover all your needs when DJing? I'd be really interested to know, seriously. I guess you use alot of Remix Decks?

Aren't you intimidated by all those controllers?
    d{-.-}b

Tech Wizard

So many buttons to make beats it's ridiculous haha. Looks real good.

How's the LPK25 Going? I've just ordered one to compliment my maschine.
    A+H DB4, Technics 1210's x2, F1, X1MK2 x2, MaschineMk2, Akai LPK 25, MF3D, XDJ-1000 x2.

Tech Student

I really just use my S4, X1, the 2 F1 and a midi fighter for djing atm..i setup the 2 F1's with a couple of samples, vocals or one hits..and use the midi fighter for my effects for both my tracks and remix decks...looking to setup my other midi fighters with different mappings for some of the newer effects...also the midi fighters are just sick to have a muck round on too for finger drumming...and my maschine and launchpad I've got for production but i haven't really had ago at it yet...i could use them for djing but i think it just gets abit much...

Tech Student

The LPK25 is sick mate...really easy to setup with maschine just plug in and play..but to be honest haven't really used it much only just now starting to get into producing...

Tech Wizard

thats a whole lot of toys!

Tech Guru

Awesome man looks like a lot of fun

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast