External Mixer Question

Default External Mixer Question

Hey everyone,

So I am designing my new DJ set-up and so far what I have is a Midifighter Pro for deck A and one for B with a custom effect mapping. A Midifighter 3D for deck C and one for deck D to control remix decks with Jam-On-It. A Kontrol X1 for transport and fine effect control over decks A and C and another for the same purpose on decks B and D. Now the actual question part, I want to use a 4 channel external mixer rather than Traktor's internal mixer. I was wondering if the Ni Audio 6 would do that.

Thanks,
    Prof.

Also, my initial thought was internet and use a K2, but I couldn't find anything like the K2 just with a crossfader. I'd be open to something like that too. Especially anything like a K2/CMD MM-1 mix.

audio 6 only has 3 sets of outs mate. you can route 2 decks together though so you could use 3 channels on the mixer but the remix decks would have to use the same channel as deck c, for example.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    audio 6 only has 3 sets of outs mate. you can route 2 decks together though so you could use 3 channels on the mixer but the remix decks would have to use the same channel as deck c, for example.
    So would the Audio 10 work then? If so, it is a bit out of my range, any other suggestions?

audio 10, or pick up an audio 8 second hand if you can fiind one.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "