Regular VCI 400 Pitch fader issue - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Elu5ive View Post
    Hey groovemixer,

Is there any chance you could elaborate on how you managed to map the encoders to fine tune the pitch, I am struggling to get it to work.
    What did you do? I actually went back to Flashflooders settings. Using Shift + Tempo fader for rough and then just the Tempo fader for fine tuning. I also have one of the rotory knobs set to .01 bpm for that extra fine tuning!

I was finding the tempo moving on it's own how I had it set up. I'm guessing when adjusting the fader sometimes it was on the boarder line of the next increment and then would change on its own. Now the tempo fader is set fine that if it does move one increment over it wont make a big difference.
    ::: mixing music that feeds the soul ::: iTunes | House-mixes.com | Mixcloud
    "If the music you're listening to doesn't give you goosebumps, you're listening to the wrong genre."

Tech Student

Yes that's exactly what I've ended up with, It was setting up the rotary encoder that was flummoxing me!! It's great having that extra fine control over the pitch.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12