Desert Sounds (Dark Progressive/Tech House/Techno)

Default Desert Sounds (Dark Progressive/Tech House/Techno)

This is my most recent recording, I took a break for a bit due to going through 3 computers in 2 months and having to deal with breakup/apartment reshuffle/etc. Unfortunately this was recorded on a not-so-great sound interface, so there are a few spots that are a tad cruddy but overall it's very listen-able.

It's a mix of darker progressive, tech house and darker pounding techno inspired by underground desert gatherings. I've been lucky enough to jam to some beats in the outdoors quite a bit over the last year, and those experiences inspired the track selections in this mix.

I don't remember the exact tracklist off the top of my head, but there are tracks from Emilio Fernandez, Jessus, Bansi & Ramkin, Martin Roth, Jessus, Tom Budden, Neuroxyde, Pig & Dan, Umek, D-Unity, and Paul Ritch, amongst others. If you're really curious about a track, let me know and I can ID.

VCI-100 + Behringer DDM4000 + Traktor Pro

Enjoy

Comments appreciated
    Last edited by summervest; 08-13-2009 at 11:24 PM.

Will check this one later on.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --