mapping the super combo note in ableton?

Default mapping the super combo note in ableton?

So i want to map the super combo note in ableton but not sure how to go about doing that? I want to make it to a one shot. and use the combo to stutter beat repeat
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

Default bump

I too am wondering how to do this. I could store a lot of extra oneshots as combos in ableton.

Tech Mentor

pressing the 4 button holding them from left to right send a 5th note Take a empty drum rack and you will see which note is activated by pressing the four button of a.row. If this is.not clear tell ill try to explain this inna better english.

Tech Mentor

Maybe this is not a basic Mfd 3d feature if it doeant work try to install gzhtomash remote script like explain at the.mapping page

Quote Originally Posted by lapinfuu View Post
    Maybe this is not a basic Mfd 3d feature if it doeant work try to install gzhtomash remote script like explain at the.mapping page
    I mean i know what note it sends how do i map it to a on switch
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.