AKAI MPK Mini Mapping Issues With Traktor

Default AKAI MPK Mini Mapping Issues With Traktor

Hello,

I re-installed Traktor 2 recently, because I was having issues with the mapping on my AKAI MPK Mini, but it seems that the issues still exist...

The issues I am having are as stated:

Traktor presets, map settings for my MPK Mini, as to which, if I map one of the knobs to, per se, "loop size", from it currently being "global gain", it won't erase the mapping, on "global gain", it acts as both "loop size", and "global gain"... This is very frustrating...

My MPK also auto mapped, some of the keys on the controller, to "Low EQ Kill", and "Deck A Cue", even though I have my pads set to "Cue"....

My overall concern is,

Am I able to erase mappings that Traktor, or I customly set, whether I actually did, or not?

I.E. despite the TSI file I have, saved for all my current settings, Traktor has saved in "Control Manager", (about) 8+ different iterations, of the MPK Mini control mapping logs + the default Traktor mapping profiles, for the controllers Traktor supports (PnP)...

Overall, (In simple terms.)

I just want to erase (all) the mappings in Traktor (completely), so I can start fresh with mapping my MPK Mini :3

*NOTE* I have tried uninstalling Traktor, (as well as), deleting all the preset .TSI files, that are found in:

C:\Users\Username\Documents\Native Instruments\Traktor\Settings\Default Settings

I hope someone can shine some light on this problem for me... I have some gigs coming up, so I hope to fix this soon enough...

Thanks,

- SMOR3S

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Map your loop size command, then scroll trough list and find your gain command which should be highlited - delete it from there.

You can delete all mappings from edit menu under device setup.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Map your loop size command, then scroll trough list and find your gain command which should be highlited - delete it from there.

You can delete all mappings from edit menu under device setup.

I have tried deleting the commands... Traktor created, (Like I said before.) 8 or so different mapping profiles, of my MPK Mini, so at least one of them are active, when (for some reason), it's not....

I'll look around my Control mapping section some more :3

Thanks for the response Stewe!

I fixed my issue, but my "Beatmashing" still isn't working :3

I'll try and figure that out...

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

What seems to be problem with beatmasher?

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    What seems to be problem with beatmasher?
    For some reason the mapping wasn't reading right, so I just deleted it, and re-made the mapping, and now it works...