Help! Firmware Update! PLEASE!
    Tech Convert

Default Help! Firmware Update! PLEASE!

Hi,
    My name is DJ Danl, and I'm an Electro DJ from Boss Angeles, CA. I recently got a VCI 100 for my birfday and am super excited to use it BUT I need to have my firmware updated. I am a Mac user and thus cannot update said firmware on my own. If there is anyone in the LA area who would like to help me out, I would be happy to reimburse you with money or possible recreational drugs (for the sake of my account, I'm just kidding).
    Please PM me if you can help me out!
    THANKS SO MUCH, YOUR HELP WILL MAKE ME SMILE!

-DJ Danl

Tech Convert

So, did I post this in the wrong section? I really want to use my VCI and this is really the only way I'll get to, I would really appreciate some response.
    Thanks!

Tech Convert

I could some "really" a few more times too, eh?

I would really like to help except I live really far away which is not really much help for you I guess. Good luck though.

I would too like to help but i no longer have the firmware upgrade kit. You can try this:
    If you have a intel based macbook, just go to microsoft.com and get windows 7 RC1 and install it on your mac using bootcamp. Windows 7 runs great on both my current MBP and old MB; and it's also free. From there you should be able to follow the instructions and get yours upgraded.
    3x sl-1200s, Rane Empath, KP3, Ineko, Serato SL1, TS-Pro, RP10s sub, Event TR8 monitors, Xiosynth, Nano Pad & Kontrol, VCI-100 1.3 djtt, 3x M44g, DT-770, Rp-DJ1200, 13" MBP 4GB 2.26 128GB Corsair P128 Solid State Drive.

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

You could try hitting up JesC