Ableton Live Kontrol F1 Remote Script - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

So I have been using this with the "Up" script for a little bit now and I have noticed after about hour or so , sometimes the F1 will lock up. Tho I do also have remote turned on so I can map the volume faders and the filter knobs so this might having something to do with it. To fix the issue I have to close out of ableton and re-open it.

It doesn't always do it, So i'm still looking at other trouble shooting things to try. I'll keep everyone updated.

I'm going to try running it in "side" mode for a bit and see if I still get the lock ups.

Hi,

I want to change the functionality of this a little.

I want the rotary knob to control the current TRACK, and the grid would should 1 column x 16 rows. Ideas?

Thanks

Hey,

I want to change the functionality of this a little bit. I want the rotary knob (CC 105) to control the current TRACK and then have that column + 16 rows light up on the F1.

ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by lingk View Post
    So I have been using this with the "Up" script for a little bit now and I have noticed after about hour or so , sometimes the F1 will lock up. Tho I do also have remote turned on so I can map the volume faders and the filter knobs so this might having something to do with it. To fix the issue I have to close out of ableton and re-open it.

It doesn't always do it, So i'm still looking at other trouble shooting things to try. I'll keep everyone updated.

I'm going to try running it in "side" mode for a bit and see if I still get the lock ups.

With remote on you can remap the buttons, but the ableton clip navigation goes totally wonky.

I could really do with using these controls for FX (otherwise half of the hardware is not being used!).

I'm no programmer Can anyone help work this out?

cheers!

Default re

Quote Originally Posted by trash80 View Post
    Hello, I posted this in the NI Kontrol F1 forum but I figured to post it up here as well.
    Managed to put together this Ableton Remote Script for the NI Traktor Kontrol F1. It's main function is a clip launcher / controller for Ableton's session view matrix with clip colors -> RGB light supported.
    Hope this is useful for someone.

Readme / Download etc:
    https://github.com/trash80/AbletonTraktorKontrolF1

Direct download:
    https://github.com/trash80/AbletonTr...ive/master.zip
    thanks ! but i miss the volume faders atleast

any tipps?

or anyone with experience? am i got to rebuild the script of an apc40? in Python?!
    is there any other way?

or is it possible to make the DUAL setup for 2 Traktor F1s? with functions of APC 40?
    please

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12