TRAKTOR duo $ numark mixdeck

Default TRAKTOR duo $ numark mixdeck

ok so when I open traktor it immediately says "missing controller tsi. files". Ive read up and found you can just run the setup wizard to link your controller and its a quick fix. However, when i try to run setup all i get is the same error message "missing controller tsi. files". If someone could help me out it would be much appreciated.

...and im not sure how the money sign got in my title, totes was suppose to be a &.
    Last edited by ptaffy2000; 02-05-2013 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ptaffy2000 View Post
    ok so when I open traktor it immediately says "missing controller tsi. files". Ive read up and found you can just run the setup wizard to link your controller and its a quick fix. However, when i try to run setup all i get is the same error message "missing controller tsi. files". If someone could help me out it would be much appreciated.

...and im not sure how the money sign got in my title, totes was suppose to be a &.
    If your run the setup wizard, it will walk you through, setting up a clean, new, iteration of Traktor... From there you can just setup everything how you wish, then go to (preferences), and export all settings... This will save a .TSI file for you, so then every time you, either, re-install Traktor, or if you were to go to a buddies house, and DJ there, etc... All you would have to do, would just launch that .TSI file, on his Traktor, and BAM!

Hope this helps! If not, then just re-install Traktor, fresh!

Quote Originally Posted by SMOR3S View Post
    If your run the setup wizard, it will walk you through, setting up a clean, new, iteration of Traktor... From there you can just setup everything how you wish, then go to (preferences), and export all settings... This will save a .TSI file for you, so then every time you, either, re-install Traktor, or if you were to go to a buddies house, and DJ there, etc... All you would have to do, would just launch that .TSI file, on his Traktor, and BAM!

Hope this helps! If not, then just re-install Traktor, fresh!
    yes i understand this the only problem is when i try to run the setup wizard it pulls up the tsi files missing error window and doesnt proceed with the setup wizard. i suppose im just going to have to reinstall it completely unless anyone else has a quick fix. thanks for your input though!

Quote Originally Posted by ptaffy2000 View Post
    yes i understand this the only problem is when i try to run the setup wizard it pulls up the tsi files missing error window and doesnt proceed with the setup wizard. i suppose im just going to have to reinstall it completely unless anyone else has a quick fix. thanks for your input though!
    Hey no problem bro... Just re-install, and if it still happens, we can go from there....

I have a HP laptop, Numark Mixdeck, and using Traktor Pro 2. Everything was set up and mapped fine, UNTIL i tried to figure out recording. Then I must have changed some input/output settings or something...cause now I can only hear sound on the left side of my mixdeck. Can someone please help me with mapping my Mixdeck back up with Traktor.????