Excision - Shambs2009 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Yeah Lorin will always be one of my Favs. I am hoping to make it back down to Kelowna for the annual show he does there. I have never seen a bad set out of him at all.
    MacBook Pro 2.53ghz . iMac 2.6ghrz . Compaq 2.4ghrz . Berhinger A5OD Reference Amp . Berhinger Ultra Graph Pro . Behringer Truth B1030A Monitors . Stanton FS Open . Native Instruments Maschine . Numark Mixdeck . TraktorLE . Vestax VCI-100 . Behringer UMX-25 . M-Audio Trigger Finger . . Ableton Live 8 . Reason 5 . Logic 9 Express .

Tech Guru

lorin bassnectar is great. it seems people either love him or hate him... i like what he does though, silly loud bass music to thrash about to.... and the occasional social/political commentary, but that's okay lol

When he was in Kelowna last, a friend of mine was at the previous show in Vancouver at the Commodore and had vids he showed me. I for sure wish I had made it to that one.
    MacBook Pro 2.53ghz . iMac 2.6ghrz . Compaq 2.4ghrz . Berhinger A5OD Reference Amp . Berhinger Ultra Graph Pro . Behringer Truth B1030A Monitors . Stanton FS Open . Native Instruments Maschine . Numark Mixdeck . TraktorLE . Vestax VCI-100 . Behringer UMX-25 . M-Audio Trigger Finger . . Ableton Live 8 . Reason 5 . Logic 9 Express .

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

damn i need to make it over for that next year....
    Excision is hitting NZ later this year finally

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by jasonj View Post
    When he was in Kelowna last, a friend of mine was at the previous show in Vancouver at the Commodore and had vids he showed me. I for sure wish I had made it to that one.

I wonder if it's the same one I was at... He played the commodore in Spring 2007 and it was AMAZING!!!! one the best shows i've been to

Zilla and the Fungineers opened for him... such a crazy show. they even had a vendor in their selling hippy shit, it was halarious... oh and the rapping muppets were too much!!!!

i don't think i've ever seen so many dreadlock heads in the commodore ever

no the 2008 show, but i am sure both were killer sets

more Excision :
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...2088119&ref=nf

sorry its FB Vids

So as I promised when he posted it I would pass on the link of Excisions mix as played at Shambs2009

http://excision.crabdance.com/Excisi...bstep_Mix_.mp3

Tech Guru

^checked this out the other day... sure i pissed off my neighbors good with the scary loud n0ises. lol

yeah dude, its a sweet set.
    I think one of the best from this year.

I cannot wait till next year!

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

Cant wait to listen - cheers for posting!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast