Spectra Remix Deck Control!

Question Spectra Remix Deck Control!

Please please help DJTT community. I just bought 2 spectra's so I can switch to an "all-remix-deck" style of playing, and now that I load them up I have no clue how to control remix decks with them.

I tried loading the firmware in MF Utility "Remix Deck - Windows", the firmware update worked but i still have no control over them, and I cant map them in traktor so im sooper lost at this point

Help would be soooo appreciated, thanks

If I can get em working ill add them to my APC40 and make a performance video, should be mad fun!

DJTT Mapping Psycho

Assuming both Spectra's have the Remix Deck Firmware properly installed:

Plug in 1 Spectra while holding the 1st button from the top row when booting. This will be you're 1st device.
    Plug in 1 spectra while holding the 2nd button from the top row when booting. This will be your 2nd device.
    This way they shouldn't get conflicts.

Open Traktor:
    You don't need to map them in Traktor at all, just plug it in while holding those buttons.
    If you're already have added extra F1 maps for testing, delete them all first and restart Traktor.

When there are 4 green buttons flashing on you're Spectra you're in remix deck mode,
    or use the 3rd right side button to switch between midi and F1 (HID).
    The corner which is blinking green represents the remix deck you're using, probably deck C or D.
    Press a green button from a corresponding corner (=deck) to start using the remix decks.

The side button could be set up this way:

Page up - 1 - Deck Up
    Page Down - 2 - Deck Down
    Bank stop - 3 - Switch between Midi/HID.

Use this manual to clarify all your other questions:Midi Fighter 3D Remix Deck Firmware.pdf
    It's for a 3d, but the basics are the same.