Soundcloud uploading
    Tech Mentor

Default Soundcloud uploading

Sup guys, so to avoid the copyright issues with soundcloud taking down uploads and what not, I just added like a 5 second period in the beginning of the track where there is absolute silence, and this seemed to take care of the copy right issue.

I'm trying to upload my new mashup, but soundcloud keeps on taking it down! what do you guys do to avoid this?

I've been with souncloud since it started and i have only had one mix taken down, and that was after it was up for 6 months. just be aware if you play well known or "pop" type tracks you will always be in danger of having something pulled
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Mentor

It's not pop, but it did contain a track that was just recently released

you just have to take your chances really. good luck.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

i have something that seemed to work so far, i'll have to pm you so they wont update their method and detect this, you can give it a try
    Setup:

Traktor Pro 2 / S2 MK2 / X1 MK2 / Audio6 / Pioneer HDJ2000 / Westone UM3X / rMBP 13 inch 2014 (2.8 GHz) / Focal Alpha 50

I discovered that re-uploading EXACTLY the same mashup without certain words in the title/tags didn't trip their automated system.