40.000 views special mix!
    Tech Wizard

Exclamation 40.000 views special mix!

Have a look at my latest release, please comment and like!
    Made with an iPhone fisheye and a GoPRO strapped onto my head

www.facebook.com/plutrix

Nico
    DENON DN SC 2000 | CDJ 400's | Behringer DDM4000 | DJM 400 | Kontrol S4 | Traktor Pro | HDJ 500 | Stanton T62 | Audio 2 DJ
    Currently: CDJ-1000 MK3's | Allen & Heath Xone 22 | Kontrol X1 | AIAIAI TMA-1 | Audio 8 DJ + TraktorSP 2.5 | 16GB Macbook SSD facebook.com/plutrix soundcloud.com/plutrix

Tech Mentor

I watched this while preparing dinner with my GF in our hotel room. Woot, 2013. We played the audio out a LCD TV. Here's my feedback!

- Tracklist and download link = moar plays = moar feedback.

- Format of the video is cool, really like the two camera angles, especially the gopro angle. It's nice to be able to see how others DJ. Gopro DJing is the wave of the future.

- Mixing was good in terms of levels, phrasing and phasing (though clearly you were using sync?). Wasn't wild about the track selection. Especially the track about coming into my [x] was lol, and not in a good way. And then after that there was a track that I swear was a re-playing of the melody of "Party Rock Anthem". But I could imagine this blowing up a club full of people who have different music taste than I do.

Thanks for posting, and keep at it!
    !!! AWESOMER !!!
    Remixes, DJ Mixes, Awesomeness @
    http://soundcloud.com/awesomer
    Chat With Us In (Unofficial) DJTT IRC @
    irc://irc.rizon.net/djtt