Default Trap/Bass with Kanye West and ASAP Rocky Sampling

Im changin my complete studio gear this is probably the last track I struggle with buffer size and the cpu
    Hope you guys enjoy!

Denver, Colorado, USA

I like all the different elements but I am not so sure I like them all together. To me it seems almost like clashing (keys?) between certain elements. The idea is fantastic but the elements aren't enhancing each other. I think with a careful rework of notes used, and eq on frequencies you will have a great end product.

The strength is the track goes places. Its not redundant or repetitive. It really goes places adn creates interest. Its banging right out of the gate.
    Ableton Suite 8.3/Reason 5/ Sub Boom Bass /Massive/Razor/DCAM Synth Squad/ Akai MPD26/ Novation LaunchPad/Traktor 2.5/Kontrol S2/Kontrol S4/ Kontrol F1/Radium Keyboard/Focusrite Saffire 6/UC-33e

Thanks man! Yeah I need to step up my reductive eq and get my scales in order im not the best in the keyboard
    I wasn't really sure about the mix I was trying to make everything big like kind of a hall reverb effect in the complete track
    I really appreciate the feedback really helpfull !