How to connect my S4 to play audio through my laptop?

Default How to connect my S4 to play audio through my laptop?

Basically I just plug my speakers into a jack into my S4 and all my sound comes through there. But id like to be able to play my audio coming from the S4 and play it through my laptop (so I can connect my speakers into the (headphones jack on laptop) - This way ill be able to use my Headphones and plug them into the S4 and be able to cue the channel I want to play into the headset.
    Not sure if I made that sound confusing or not but should go like this..
    S4 audio > Laptop > Separate speakers
    Leaving the S4 "Phones" jack available to cue channels into headphones.

note- not sure if this is useful info or not, but when its just my S4 plugged into my laptop and thats it.. no sound plays. thats why I have to connect my side speakers into the "Phones" jack to play the S4 audio.

Tech Guru

Plug your speakers into the Main Out on the back of the S4.
    Plug your headphones into the Phones Out of the S4.

Dont use your laptop audio.
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB

Oh.. thats simple.. but my speakers are just little desktop speakers with a single (aux?) cord so the main audio from the speakers is basically acting as headphones. and on the back of the S4 theres no single audio plug in, just R & W plug in outlets?

So would I need to get some kind of connector that I plug my single audio speaker cord into another which would branch out into a R&W cord to plug into the S4?

Tech Guru
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB

Awesome, thanx for your help!