Recording issues using Traktor Scratch 2, Audio 10 and Pioneer DJM-350. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

OK, as i can see on the second picture, there's no incoming signal. (which is normal since there's is no song playing).
    In my case, i see what's happening on the first picture, regardless of wheter theres a song playing or not.
    And since nothing changed after I disconnected the RCAs from the Audio 10 and the mixer all together, it means that it has nothing to do with the mixer. Its something internal..
    As soon as I select an input source in the input routing menu, I see a high signal coming, as if theres a track playing. But there's not.

Thanks so much for your help Jester, sooo well appreciated.

Im slightly confused as to why you would go through all the hassle of using Traktor to record when the DJM-350 has a bizarrely great inbuilt USB recorder...

Only because I have been recording for years with Traktor, and I can't figure out why it no longer works.
    Plus, I don't alway have my Pioneer DJM-350 with me. I play out a lot, on all types of mixers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12