Traktor 2.6 & Midi Fighter Instant Gratification NOT WORKINg Now after Upgrade
    Tech Student

Default Traktor 2.6 & Midi Fighter Instant Gratification NOT WORKINg Now after Upgrade

Hello Gang,

I recently upgrade Traktor to 2.6 Then my midi Fighter set on Instant Gratification stopped working. I am not sure when I swap back to used the S4 (I swap back on the S4 to use a different FX Not pre-programmed on the Midi Fighter) I changed a setting somehow or not.

I am using a MacBook Pro 10.6.8 W/Traktor 2.6 and the S4 and a Midi-Fighter Classic.

I have attempted to reinstalled the mappings on the Midi Fighter and Then I attempted to reset to factory settings of the midi-fighter according to one of the threads on here. Nothing has worked

Thanks IN advance

David
    Big D The DJ

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Reimport the TSI files twice. Your FX list order might have been altered, resulting in a broken map.

there were some changes after traktor 2.5 which will cause problems with older mappings.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    there were some changes after traktor 2.5 which will cause problems with older mappings.
    So we are smoked on the "instant grat" mapping?

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lassemix View Post
    So we are smoked on the "instant grat" mapping?
    I'll look into updating it to 2.6 for MF Spectra.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    THIS^^

I spent the last couple weeks getting my MFPro and MF3D to work better with 2.6. Biggest issue is with FX order, Effect selectors, and missing FX Store Presets.
    SL1200 MK3D's, Kontrol Z2, Kontrol X1 MKII, Kontrol Z1, KRK Rokit 6's, MacBook Air, Midi Fighter 3D, Midi Fighter Pro, kazoo, gourd banjo.

NEW DEEP FUTURE BASS MIX
    Soundcloud|Mixcrate|Mixcloud|Facebook

Just download the deckgrat mapping.... its instant grat with the added functionality of play, cue and flux buttons. And it works perfectly with 2.6

https://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/1115

Tech Student

Will that work on the midi fighter Classic? I see in the diagram there are side buttons, I don't have any side buttons

Also Thanks for everyones response. And I'll be waiting Stewe !!!

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigDtheDJ View Post
    Will that work on the midi fighter Classic? I see in the diagram there are side buttons, I don't have any side buttons

Also Thanks for everyones response. And I'll be waiting Stewe !!!
    Can't tell if it'll work with Classic because this is my first MF. If both Classic and Spectra do share same MIDI notes than it should work. Though I wanted to add more functionality using side buttons but if MIDI is the same I'll create one for Classics as well!

Tech Convert

Hi!

I can't get the flux part going. I activate it (shows both on the deck and in the flashing MF3D button), but when I select any loop size, it acts as a normal loop (track doesn't advance).

help?

thanks!