MC3000 and traktor 2 pro 2.6. Few issues.

Default MC3000 and traktor 2 pro 2.6. Few issues.

Hi there everyone.

Just did my first gig with the MC3000 and really liked the kit until it started to play up. I need help please. It very annoying.

First issue I have is that I imported my playlists from Itunes in the the main traktor playlist folder. When I started to analyse and get the BPM. I found that the playlist had messed up and had songs from other playlists on it. The only way to get rid of them was the delete the folder and import again. I then had to analyse the folder again.

The second issue is that the headphone cue lights on the deck do not light up when pressed. the is also happening with the sync button. The buttons them selves work fine but there is no visual indicator. The Mac shows that sync is pressed. Functionality wise it all works, however no lights on deck.

Final issue is that when I select the autoplay function on top right corner the volume increases automatically.

This is really annoying.

I would appreciate anyones help.

Any help out there?

Tech Guru

Check your mapping for the lights issue. You should have Outputs mapped to every LED controlled by Traktor.
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB

Quote Originally Posted by makar1 View Post
    Check your mapping for the lights issue. You should have Outputs mapped to every LED controlled by Traktor.
    Thanks for the reply. I have the current mappings version V1010. Unfortunately i am not well versed with mappings yet.

I think I may have sorted the lights issue. I tried to switch on the controller first and the mac and the lights came on.

Can anyone confirm if this is the correct way to turn on the system?