Digital Festival w/ Knife Party, R3HAB

Default Digital Festival w/ Knife Party, R3HAB

On February 12th-14th, Mixify.com—a live audio streaming and digital events platform for DJs and electronic dance music fans worldwide—will hold its largest event to date, featuring three gratuitous days of live DJ sets from around the world, entitled “RISE Digital Music Festival.”

Headliners for the festival include high-energy bass demigods Knife Party, Dutch sensation R3HAB (2012 IDMA Best Breakthrough Artist), and prolific trance superstars Tritonal.

“I'm honored to join RISE Digital Music Festival on Mixify.com,” says R3HAB, “It's very important for me to support and explore new technologies in order to keep close contact with my fans. I'm looking forward for this interactive experience and I'll promise to spin some exclusive music.”

The lineup features a collection of rising stars, like Russian phenom Arty, the internationally acclaimed Deniz Koyu, versatile fan favorite Carnage, Swedish talent Adrian Lux, and Billboard’s ‘One To Watch’ Danny Avila. They will be performing alongside Rob Garza of pioneering electronica group Thievery Corporation, BBC Radio 1’s own DJ Nihal, and crossover dance-pop producers The Cataracs.

Mixify is also holding a contest to showcase an emerging DJ already using the platform with a coveted slot in the lineup.

The digital festival, which is free to attend, provides EDM fans of all ages access to almost 30 hours of top-tier DJ sets. While they party, fans can chat with the DJ and other listeners from around the world, and enjoy the DJ’s own festival visuals.

RISE Digital Music Festival is presented by leading players in the EDM space, including event promoters, record labels, and media partners: Disco Donnie Presents, Big Beat Records (a subsidiary of Atlantic Records), and BroBible.com (a popular college media outlet). The line-up was sourced from some of the top DJ management companies, including Red Light Management, Montana ECI, Undocumented Management, JHO Management, Empire Artist Management, and Creative Primates, just to name a few.

Donnie Estopinal, CEO of Disco Donnie Presents, says: “We liked the idea of developing a digital music festival with Mixify, because it offers us a way to identify new fans and connect with them in between events. The goal is to create new experiences for the fans and develop their connection with our artists.”

“At Mixify, our goal is to create an authentic environment for our DJs, fans, and presenting partners - from the highest quality audio to the customizable, eye-popping visuals that give you a real festival feel,” says David Moricca, Founder & CEO of Mixify, “The concept of the RISE Festival is the essence of who we are: a never-ending electronic music festival, where fans and DJs from all over the world can effectively party and connect from anywhere, anytime.”

RISE Digital Music Festival will be hosted exclusively on www.Mixify.com, to RSVP, visit: www.Mixify.com/RISE

RISE Digital Music Festival – Official Lineup:
    Knife Party
    R3HAB
    Tritonal
    Rob Garza (of Thievery Corporation)
    Arty
    Deniz Koyu
    Adrian Lux
    3LAU
    Carnage
    The Cataracs
    Danny Avila
    Terravita
    DotEXE
    Stafford Brothers
    DJ Nihal
    Morten Breum
    Bassjackers
    DJs From Mars
    Walden
    gLAdiator
    BARE
    Mikael Weermets
    Codes
    Popeska
    Ken Loi
    Chainsmokers
    Sikduo

About Mixify.com:

Mixify is an interactive live-audio streaming and digital events platform, where DJs broadcast into virtual venues to fans around the world. DJs can live stream their sets from physical events (like festivals) or release pre-recorded mixes which fans can enjoy from anywhere, anytime. Mixify fully customizes the experience for fans with a DJ’s own visual assets, and fans can party, chat and provide real-time feedback. In the coming months, Mixify will announce a number of product updates, including the release of a mobile app and monetization opportunities for DJs, festivals and EDM labels.

Tech Mentor

I posted this past few days aswell for yal! Love Mixify!!!

Knife Party tonite!!!

Thanks MoeHawk! Tonight should be SICK! Come join us now, Sikduo is on and killing it!
    Quote Originally Posted by MoeHawk View Post
    I posted this past few days aswell for yal! Love Mixify!!!

Knife Party tonite!!!

Tech Guru

Will these performances be recorded for downloading for those of us who can't tune in?

Yep! They'll be available for stream. For instance, here's Tritonal's set from last night: http://www.mixify.com/tritonal/mix/tritonal-rise-mix

Check blog.mixify.com for updates!

Quote Originally Posted by SlvrDragon50 View Post
    Will these performances be recorded for downloading for those of us who can't tune in?

Tech Mentor

Knife party has over 1k RSVPs. Gonna be packed tonite!!!