(New Update!) DJTT Kontrol S4 v2.0 Official Mapping Thread - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    DJTT Mapping Psycho

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Hey Beau,

What's the Super FX mode?

Hi Stewe,

SuperFX mode is a state which houses all the special effects features like JogFX, AutoFX etc.
    It can be enabled by using the common “Enable JogFX mode”. (Shift+Tempo Offset button)
    When Super FX Mode is not enabled, all buttons are set back to standard operation to provide a sensible work-flow.

With this state enabled:
    -You get 3 grouped Jog wheel presets using 3 FX slots in grouped panel mode at the same time
    -There are also 4 single JogFX (single panel effects) available by using the 4 sample buttons.
    -And there are 3 different AutoFX presets (hold only) on the 4 top FX buttons,
    depending on the chosen effect, the values change accordingly while holding, bringing instant macro style effects.

-You can browse to each of the 3 Super FX presets by using shift+Jogwheel, The JogFX and AutoFX presets are paired.
    Last edited by beaubryte; 02-19-2013 at 06:26 PM.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beaubryte View Post

Hi Stewe,

SuperFX mode is a state which houses all the special effects features like JogFX, AutoFX etc.
    It can be enabled by using the common “Enable JogFX mode”. (Shift+Tempo Offset button)
    When Super FX Mode is not enabled, all buttons are set back to standard operation to provide a sensible work-flow.

With this state enabled:
    -You get 3 grouped Jog wheel presets using 3 FX slots in grouped panel mode at the same time
    -There are also 4 single JogFX (single panel effects) available by using the 4 sample buttons.
    -And there are 3 different AutoFX presets (hold only) on the 4 top FX buttons,
    depending on the chosen effect, the values change accordingly while holding, bringing instant macro style effects.

-You can browse to each of the 3 Super FX presets by using shift+Jogwheel, The JogFX and AutoFX presets are paired.
    Sounds great mate! Don't have S4 to test this and give you my impressions but was just curious to now what this SupeFX stands for since Ean didn't made a video with following update to mapping.

Tech Mentor

Sure, Explain how this should work effectively please.
    Okay, well i've doing it on my personally like that: when i push load button it call the cup play, that way i don't need to press play to start a song it's working like serato....

And maybe it's too much to ask but i'm wondering if someone can make a video on how it's working because i found it's hard to use.. I'm using DECK A+B+D for tracks and Deck C for REMIX DECK WITH MY F1..

Tech Mentor

Beau, does this work with the newly released 2.6.1? Or will you be releasing a slight update for it? thanks!

DJTT Mapping Psycho

Works perfectly with 2.6.1 already..
    A little update will be posted very soon!

Tech Mentor

Works perfectly with 2.6.1 already..
    A little update will be posted very soon!
    Thanks Beau! Really really dig this mapping!

Tech Student

Beau, how about the S2 mapping? Is it good with 2.6.1, too?

P.S. Keep up the good work. We all appreciate it.

DJTT Mapping Psycho

All maps working with 2.6.0 should run fine with 2.6.1

DJTT Mapping Psycho

Quote Originally Posted by Stash View Post
    Hey Beaubryte,

Thank you for an awesome mapping!

Just a quick question, I noticed when I'm playing with the remix set in decks C/D that both loop knobs, mapped to control the levels in each slot and filter, when activated it doesnt ignore the loop functions, so as I try to increase or decrease the filter, it does the same for the loop size. Is this a gliche on my side? if so, how would I would I be able to fix it?

Again thank you for an awesome mapping!
    Again, thanks for reporting, it's fixed now!
    Get the 2.0.1 update here:

https://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/2

Tech Wizard

Hey I dont think the filter and volume is working in remix mode. Checked both c & d and both are not working. I did import using big button twice just to make sure the effects where locked in.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast