(New Update!) DJTT Kontrol S4 v2.0 Official Mapping Thread - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    DJTT Mapping Psycho

Quote Originally Posted by DysfunkDJ View Post
    Hey I dont think the filter and volume is working in remix mode. Checked both c & d and both are not working. I did import using big button twice just to make sure the effects where locked in.
    Just checked, all seems fine here.
    Make sure only 1 S4 mapping is active and assigned to your S4 in/out ports in your controller manager's device list. Sometimes the default mapping runs in the back ground too, check this.

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by beaubryte View Post
    Again, thanks for reporting, it's fixed now!
    Get the 2.0.1 update here:

https://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/2
    Hey Beaubryte,

Thanks for the quick response to resolve this issue!
    Will be checking it tonight after work!

Tech Wizard

Cheers Beaubryte, I checked this morning and it does work as I was trying to utilise it in hybrid mode. Slight issue with deck d though. When I play samples and try to lower volume or raise it stops the sample. Happens with one shots and loops.

Default Tracktorcontrol S2 con Crossdj con video en

Hola.
    Como estais.
    Sabeis donde puedo conseguir previo pago un mapping para Tractor S2 Con el programa de Crossdj y en plugin de video?

Gracias y espero vuestras noticias

quick question, i think i saw this somewhere but i couldn't find it, is there anyway to get the loop size LED numbers back in the loop size viewer? i miss them

I noticed that my foot pedal doesn't trigger the loop recorder any more after loading this mapping. Is that intentional? is there some new use of the foot pedal I haven't recognized?

Default Loop size encoders jumping at twice the normal value.

Cheers! I'm afraid I'm missing something. I had the "gain knob to key" mapping installed. I deleted that & the default S4 mapping. I imported this. tsi with the big import button twice. Now, the loop size encoded changes the loop size in double increments. What could i be doing wrong? Also, one part of the manual confuses me. It says shift+pitch slider controls key, and right after that it says that shift+pitch slider moves the fader without changing tempo, like the default behavior. which is it? How can it do both? Please pardon my ignorance. Thank you!

Tech Convert

i had the mapping seen on youtube, where i can get the jog wheels to work as fx wheels,
    since i installed traktor on a new laptop. and added the mapping, im not able to use my sample buttons ne more. ne help on how i can get these to work agean? and then i mean still being able to use the jog fx wheels and at same time use the sample buttons.

Blessings

DJTT Mapping Psycho

This mapping will be updated for S4 Mk2 as soon as I can get my hands on a device.

Tech Wizard

Glad you posted this beaubrite about the mk2 i was actually just going to ask this.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast