website for loops, samples, packs, user generated. - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Another topic for consideration is remix deck support. Im sure a lot of people even after reading a few articles and watching performance vids are still unsure how to incorporate it in their sets. Remix sets availible and support are another good topic
    Macbook 13" 4 gb ram, traktor pro 2.6, kontrol x1, Kontrol z2, kontrol f1, midi fighter spectra, midi fighter 3d,
    Text, let's talk about edm or mixing! 831-801-1774

Also are you more of a programmer or are you fine with designing as well?
    Because I am a webdesigner and I'd love to help you out if you want

Mixcloud | Soundcloud | Facebook | Website(Dutch)

I mean, i would REALLY like to wake up and have boobs one day but there are reasons that just wouldnt work - Antifmradio

Thanks Jayve. Actually i do both.
    been doing websites 12+ years now
    and had my hands on computers since i was 9 years old (look up the Tandy 2000) that was the first computer i ever had
    That + the computer after it that i had, and Windows wasnt even in existance yet

I often kick myself because long ago when i was 12 i think, i had the oportunity to give my allowance to this little known company,
    which i could have invetsed in greatly (yes that young) and when i was working under the table, at dunkin dognuts at the age of 14-15, i still could have invested in the company

today we know them as APPLE....... and what a ride that would have been for me.
    Excuse me while i go kick myself.

Jayvee, go take a look at my current website (See my Sig) it is a CMS but i did have to do some major programming to get it to work the way it does tied to 3 SQL databases.

@Dubyou and your remix deck support comment.
    I have an idea about making this easier for some people and ill test it out in due time but i think the bottom line with it is, how creative is the person having trouble with it, and do they really need it anyway.

I mean, i would REALLY like to wake up and have boobs one day but there are reasons that just wouldnt work

Alright then, I believe you :P
    If you change your mind just hit me up, I'd love to contribute to this nice project

Quote Originally Posted by antifmradio View Post
    I mean, i would REALLY like to wake up and have boobs one day but there are reasons that just wouldnt work
    This is going in my sig >:]

Mixcloud | Soundcloud | Facebook | Website(Dutch)

I mean, i would REALLY like to wake up and have boobs one day but there are reasons that just wouldnt work - Antifmradio

HAAHAHAH i cant believe thats in your Sig
    i need to show that to my wife and yes... if there is something i need a hand with, or just want to pass onto you for the sake of having someone in leage with it, ill be more than happy to do so with you man
    Thanks for the support.

Im sure when its up and running, there will be plenty of things for us both to tackle

Remix deck support would be great! I think having all of the samples Keyed is a good idea. I would be definitely interested in this if it existed!
    Mapping Enthusiast
    S4 | X1 | F1 | MF3D

Thanks 0Notice. You mentioned remix deck support but to me (and i say this because of the mass of attempts DJTT and other sites put into helping djs with it)
    ... to me that term can have a VERY broad meaning so, for the sake of helping things out in a more definative way (because its just the way i am) id like you and anyone else to elaborate on that.
    Many people talk about needing more remix deck support but thats where the request usually stops.
    What i would like to see is, someone to ask exactly what it is they are looking for in the way of R-MX Deck Support.
    like what do you (not you specifically) plan or expect to get out of the support?

I know that giberish above might seem a little stern and harsh in its verbage but im just trying to break it all down for EVERYONE my man.
    Remix deck support is definatly something i want to offer on it, however i dont want to waste time going in one direction with it when its not what people are looking for

I get what you mean, and I think offering a Genre based selector would be pretty cool!
    Mapping Enthusiast
    S4 | X1 | F1 | MF3D

Quote Originally Posted by 0Notice View Post
    I get what you mean, and I think offering a Genre based selector would be pretty cool!
    Genre as in , the ability to select the genre of sample you are looking for?
    Absolutely, infact i already finished that part however the only down side is, the genre of the uploaded file is subject to what the USER who uploaded it, set it to.
    So if someone uploaded a TRAP drum line / drum sample but they mistakingly set it to a genre of "Trance" well thats where you will find it.
    So with that in mind i have also setup something else ( i ment to say " I have implemented something else) It just sounds more professional that way lol

This is going to be a high amount of user generated media, and content. So ill be expecting to have nice people on the site who would use the COMMENT feature of any download item, and let ME know this its in the wrong genre.

One of the biggest problems i see on the mass of other sites is, its limited to what the creator / company puts up and administrates.
    I want to go at it a different way on certain parts of the site where its actually the USERS who dictate the content..... and for the most part, they are also the ones who create it.
    0Notice, thanks for your reply man. Glad to see it

but please do take a minute to think about the previous question and get back to me in this thread regarding Remix Deck Support.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvee View Post
    Because I am a web designer and I'd love to help you out if you want
    Jayvee. time is getting close (well for designs i mean) so do me a fav and let me know what your experiance is with Web design.
    Im guess i need to know what things you are capable of.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast