Quick Question "traktor single deck mixing"

Default Quick Question "traktor single deck mixing"

So i have a small problem.. i'm sure in short, the answer is RTFM... but i am busy today and hoping one of you lovely humans will answer my question and make life easy....

QUESTION: So I was mixing with my buddy and he had only 1 table on (out of 2) using serato. he simply clicked some little tab that switched it over and made it so you could cue and drop the track using control vinyl... but then you could remove the needle and stop the record (while the other song continued to play) and cue the next track on deck b... is there a way to make traktor function like this without completely redoing my set up, or any way at all for that matter. I am trying to play at a spot where i cannot fit both my tables with their cases.

Thanks in advance, Cheers!
    2 x Technics 1210 M5g / Rane TTM 56 / Rokit krk 8's and 10s / Lenovo 15" i7 4gb / Oxygen 8v2 / HDJ-2000 / TSP2 Audio 10

The short answer is yes. (I'm busy today too.)
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Tech Guru

There's a setting (I think activated by default) where if you load a track into deck A, start playing, then load the same track into deck B, the track will start playing at the exact same position+speed on both decks.

You can then load a new track into deck A.
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB

In traktor, set the inputs of decks a and b to a. Then map two buttons to relative mode. One for deck a and one for b. Which ever deck is in relative mode is the one being controller by the turntable. Just remember not to stop the turntable till you switch decks. I've accidentally stopped the music a few times through habit. Doh!
    Toshiba Satellite Windows 8.1, TSP2, Audio 10, Audio 2, 2x Technics 1200 MKII, Pioneer DJM-707, Midi Fighter Spectra, Kontrol X1, Behringer CMD PL-1

You will want to go to deck common> timecode> playback mode. Then select- button, direct, reletive mode and assign it to the deck you want to control with your timecode.
    Toshiba Satellite Windows 8.1, TSP2, Audio 10, Audio 2, 2x Technics 1200 MKII, Pioneer DJM-707, Midi Fighter Spectra, Kontrol X1, Behringer CMD PL-1