Problem mapping Jog Wheel to control ONLY FXs unit (NI S2)

Default Problem mapping Jog Wheel to control ONLY FXs unit (NI S2)

Hi,

I'm trying to map a jog wheel to control certain parameters of an FX Unit, but I have one problem.

I already made the mapping correctly to activate FX Buttons with Jog.Touch, Jog.Decoder for Knobs etc... But this jog wheel still controls the "Jog Turn" action on the Track Deck and I don't know how to deactivate it or override it. I supposed that if I set a map on Jog.Decoder with "Override factory map", this job wheel no longer controls the track deck. I tried also mapping "Jog Turn" on this jog wheel with a modifier that is not active. I didn't see nothing at preferences to solve this. I have the feeling that I'm missing something...

I know there is plenty of mappings out there that implements this feature, but I prefer learning the mapping thecnics by myself.

Thanks in advance.

I found a solution.

In case someone new is having the same or similar trouble...

The problem was that because you can't edit the mappings already made in the default config, it seems initialy that you need to make a whole entire mapping only to deactivate, for example, the jog turn action on jogwheels.
    To solve this I found the tsi file that comes with Traktor and import it manually, in this case you have the default mapping but you can see all the mappings and edit them.

The route of tsi default files is \Documents\Native Instruments\Traktor 2.6.0\Settings\Default Settings\Controller\