So I've decided to take on this project of doing a short mix (under 10 minutes) every day, consecutively, for as long as I can. I'm guessing I'll end up failing when the power goes out for a day or two, but I'm going to see how long this goes. I'm using tumblr as my medium for a few reasons.
1. It's quick and easy
2. If I know I'm going to be going on vacation with no access to computers, I can have a post be uploaded a certain day that I'll be gone.
3. It has a 10 MB limit on audio files, really forcing me to keep the mixes short/sweet.
4. I can use #mix a day to keep track of myself/anyone else who decides to do this.

So yeah, if this sounds interesting, I'd love it if I had someone to yell at me if I end up breaking a streak, plus feedback would be great as well. The site I'm using is here. I've been doing this already for about six days, so check it out, tell me it's great, or it sucks, whatever your opinion on my work is.

Also, if anyone else is doing something similar, I'd love to keep track of others projects like this as well.