Everything still fine with VCISE in T3.4???
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default Everything still fine with VCISE in T3.4???

Hi All.

I saw that Native have released a updat on the 22 July.
    Is all the functions still working with the VCISE????

So far so good from what I have been able to test. But I have not run through all of the features of SE yet.

Tech Mentor

no issues from me and loving the hot swap midi option.. i find if I use the scratching functionality of the jog wheel a little too fast then it locks up and i have to turn off the vci-100 se and back on again..

in older version of traktor i had to go into the configuration section and turn off midi and back on again.. not its easy and awesome if something screws up in the middle of a set..

Tech Mentor

1 bug found.. latest traktor 3.4 + latest tks file...

traktor has the key lock buttons turned on - but the vci has the lights turned off..
    so i have to press the key buttons twice to turn it off and then on again to cycle the lights turning on again... not a huge deal but still different to 3.3.2

I'm not sure, but the mid and high eq knobs don't seem to be assigned to the vci. Everything else so far as I can tell works like a champ!

Anybody else having problems assigning the EQ's?

Ken_UF
    Urban Fabric w Ken Webb
    Birmingham, Alabama USA
    Format: Indie DJ, Electro House, Dubstep, DnB, House
    www.urban-fabric.net
    www.twitter.com/urbanfabricfm

I checked mine again today and do not have any issue with the key lights. Mine are on where off before starting Traktor. When traktor started up, the key lock features were enabled by default and the lights turned on on their own.
    As for the Mid High and Mid Low functions, it is not so much the TKS as it is the Traktor config. This TKS was built for the filter super knob function. This knob takes over what would have been the Xone:92 low knob. If you change the EQ to classic, the three knobs will work as they are supposed to. Controlling High, Mid, and Low.
    To change the EQ to classic, click on the EQ: button and choose classic from the drop down menu.

I have been running 3.4 for a long time and everything works great for me.

Tech Mentor

Then its official time to upgrade
    Thank Ya!!!

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by 4nT1 View Post
    1 bug found.. latest traktor 3.4 + latest tks file...

traktor has the key lock buttons turned on - but the vci has the lights turned off..
    so i have to press the key buttons twice to turn it off and then on again to cycle the lights turning on again... not a huge deal but still different to 3.3.2
    Same here.

Today I finally upgraded from 3.3.2 to 3.4 and the KEY-buttons no longer light up. I also have to press twice which is annoying. I didn't check anything else and apart from that all is good. I could go back to 3.3.2 as I have saved a copy of the old database (3.4 has a different format).

I'm using the latest 1.3 TKS-files which worked fine in 3.3.2 - so is there a workaround to get this fixed?!

I hate problems after upgrading...

Tech Wizard

Changed back from 3.4 to 3.3.2 and the KEY-buttons light up after starting Traktor as they are supposed to be.

Would love to have working KEY-buttons in 3.4 also. I triple-checked everything from Midi-Interface (M-Audio FW410) to .tks-file but I don't know what else to do?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast