Really need feedback!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default Really need feedback!

https://soundcloud.com/alexi-sounds/...oomba-mega-mix

My latest mashup, it's 35 mins containing 38 tracks I think

I really need some feedback, haven't gotten any so I want to get an idea on what things I need to work on and such

Cheers guys! Also link me your soundcloud so I can check out your shiz!

Tech Mentor

Bump! seriously want some feedback!

Tech Mentor

My experience with moombah and trap music is pretty minimal, but I gave it a listen anyway and it was nice to hear a pacier spin on some familiar tracks, and I have to say, if I'd heard a DJ perform that set in a club, I'd have enjoyed it!

There is just one tiny little thing though, and that's the very first track feels like it just does not belong there, going from Dre onwards would have been just fine. But that first one doesn't feel like it belongs, or at least doesn't belong at that point in the mix.
    Countenance - (n). Appearance or expression. (v.) Admit or accept as possible.

Tech Mentor

Thanks so much for the listen and the feedback man! It's nice to hear that you enjoyed the mix, appreciate it big time man you have no idea!

Tech Mentor

No probs man, it ain't nice to be left hanging when it comes to feedback!
    Countenance - (n). Appearance or expression. (v.) Admit or accept as possible.

Tech Mentor

yeah man it's pretty rough out there!

ive seen you commenting on like every thread giving feedback, fucking thumbs up to you buddy, you are helping out a lot of people in a major way brotha!

Awesome mix, man! Makes me really miss spinning moombahton. Great tracklist, too. There were a few songs in there I hadn't heard before, and I'll definitely be getting them now. Thanks for that.

I definitely agree with CountenanT's comment, also. Cut that first track out and the whole mix will be really tight. If I hadn't seen his comment before and skipped ahead, I would have lost interest right away.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by AlexZander View Post
    Awesome mix, man! Makes me really miss spinning moombahton. Great tracklist, too. There were a few songs in there I hadn't heard before, and I'll definitely be getting them now. Thanks for that.

I definitely agree with CountenanT's comment, also. Cut that first track out and the whole mix will be really tight. If I hadn't seen his comment before and skipped ahead, I would have lost interest right away.
    Hey man, thank you so much for the feedback!

Yeah the first track is kind of a gamble, but the whole song is actually really great so check out the full song on youtube!

I agree with the other that the first track didn't really fit the start of the mix. I could have worked in the middle where it kinda slows down a bit.

I'm not a big fan of trap music, but the mix is good, at least from what I could tell while listing to it wile working.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by lingk View Post
    I agree with the other that the first track didn't really fit the start of the mix. I could have worked in the middle where it kinda slows down a bit.

I'm not a big fan of trap music, but the mix is good, at least from what I could tell while listing to it wile working.
    Appreciate the listen and the feedback!

Where exactly in the middle? Could you just leave a blank time comment on where you mentioned it slowing down on soundcloud?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast