VMS4.1 upfader issue!

Default VMS4.1 upfader issue!

so I've had my 4.1 for quite a while now and i love it, its a tank! but i ran into a problem with my channel 1's upfader at a gig recently, upon testing it, I discovered that the fader feels loose and it won't adjust volume when i move it both in line and analog settings. My question is, is the fader itself actually broken or do i just need to clean the inside of the fader?

I have the same problem with my VMS4 and it's the fader itself that was broken. It has one pin connection on the lower part of the fader that had broke I took the VMS4 apart and soldered the pina back to the print plate( Logic bord) don't know the right word for it and it's working again. you could also order a new one from here http://parts.americandj.com/ProductD...uctLine=VMS743
    DJ setup 1 - Pioneer XDJ-Aero, Pioneer DDJ-SP1, Mixvibes Cross, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000. DJ setup 2 - NI Kontrol F1, Z1, X1mkII, Traktor Pro2, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000 w. Production - iMac 21.5", Motu 828x, Icon Qcon Pro + EX, Nektar Panorama P4, Propellerhead Reason, Mashine Mikro(drum programer in Reason)

Tech Mentor

I had a vms 4 (loved the hell out of it.) for a problem like that, your best bet is to just order a new part.

AdjAudio sells every part for the VMS4