Dirty Dubstep- Dubify Shuffle Sam
    Tech Convert

Default Dirty Dubstep- Dubify Shuffle Sam

Turn up the bass. Wait for the drop.. its worth it!

Tech Wizard

I like the synths after the drop, but let me point of some things. The drop could have been better if the drums were playing in the regular kick-snare pattern. In my opinion, the modulating, talking bass should be put to mono or just little spread out. I also noticed you used a limiter or hard compression to master the song ( I can tell by looking at the transients from the intro the those at the drop.) Practice mastering tracks where the mixdown doesn't become too muddy. But still, great tune

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Blank Keys View Post
    I like the synths after the drop, but let me point of some things. The drop could have been better if the drums were playing in the regular kick-snare pattern. In my opinion, the modulating, talking bass should be put to mono or just little spread out. I also noticed you used a limiter or hard compression to master the song ( I can tell by looking at the transients from the intro the those at the drop.) Practice mastering tracks where the mixdown doesn't become too muddy. But still, great tune
    Awesome feedback! Thanks man, that final mixdown is still a little hard for me to get the big bass I want without mudding it up. I made sure to high pass everything that wasn't low, and that helped. And I definitely feel you that the drop would be better with the regular pattern I just keep wanting it to be more intricate drums but the more dub-step I make the more I realize that the simpler the drums the better (in most cases). Thanks again for the feedback, give me a follow on soundcloud if you want to hear my next track!