traktor scratch, making pitch on turntable have more effect

Default traktor scratch, making pitch on turntable have more effect

ok, traktor scratch, and audio 8 and stanton t62 tables w/ timecode. the pitch on the turntables is fixed at 10% how can i increase the range of that in traktor. i went into the settings window and changed what i thought was the pitch amount, but the turntables always have the same effect?? is this even possible.

Tech Mentor

In your mapping list choose the desired mapping then you must search for Tempo Adjust and increase the value.
    Last edited by lapinfuu; 02-19-2013 at 03:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lapinfuu View Post
    In your mapping list choose the desired mapping then you must search for Tempo Adjust and increase the value.
    I don't think this will make a difference when using vinyl b/c speed is controlled by the time-code signal...from my experience you are pretty much stuck with what your ttable is capable of
    --> (2) Technics 1200 mk2, (1) Technics 1200 m3d, (1) Technics 1200 mk5, Pioneer DJM-S9, Rokit 5 Monitors, BX8 Monitor, TSP2, SDJ, DJP4M (DjProForMac), 2015 Macbook Pro (Quad Core i7 2.5ghz, 16GB RAM, 2GB AMD-R9, 1GB SSD) <--

Tech Mentor

Oh I didn't know that this was working differently my bad.

only real solution to this is to pick up a controller or a super OEM ttable with more pitch options
    --> (2) Technics 1200 mk2, (1) Technics 1200 m3d, (1) Technics 1200 mk5, Pioneer DJM-S9, Rokit 5 Monitors, BX8 Monitor, TSP2, SDJ, DJP4M (DjProForMac), 2015 Macbook Pro (Quad Core i7 2.5ghz, 16GB RAM, 2GB AMD-R9, 1GB SSD) <--