New to the forum

Default New to the forum

Hey, just saying whatsuo to everyone since I just joined. I am into controllerism and right now I use a Traktor S2, Maschine Mikro, a tiny m-audio midi keyboard. The maschine is on ebay for sale, im wanting a traktor F1 and midi fighter, ill be ordering the midi figher pro next friday and hopefully the F1. Anyway nice to meed everyone.P.S o, very new to the scene, got my stuff in early december,

Welcome.

Enjoy!
    Pioneer CDJ 1000MK3 x 2/Pioneer RMX 1000/Traktor S8/Pioneer HDJ2000s/Pair KRK RP5 G2/MBP 13"/Traktor Scratch Pro/Push/Novation Launchkey 25/Trigger Finger Pro/1.5" iMac :-) http://www.facebook.com/DJThinAir

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Welcome aboard!

Welcome, have fun around here

Mixcloud | Soundcloud | Facebook | Website(Dutch)

I mean, i would REALLY like to wake up and have boobs one day but there are reasons that just wouldnt work - Antifmradio

I definitely will, thanks guys. And what is with having to answer all these random questions?

It will stop after a while, it's just to prevent spam. Once your account is fully authorised,it will stop.
    Pioneer CDJ 1000MK3 x 2/Pioneer RMX 1000/Traktor S8/Pioneer HDJ2000s/Pair KRK RP5 G2/MBP 13"/Traktor Scratch Pro/Push/Novation Launchkey 25/Trigger Finger Pro/1.5" iMac :-) http://www.facebook.com/DJThinAir

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

It will last till you lose newbie nick. I think it takes a ten post or so...