F*ck Minimalism. First Mixtape. Feedbacks please

Default F*ck Minimalism. First Mixtape. Feedbacks please

Hello Guys,
    I know my mixtape is not that good but maybe you have some tipps for me.
    I also made some other mixtapes but there after 30min or more i made on every recording a mistake

But the minimal mixtape i uploaded on the soundcloud page. hope you like it.

cheers

Tech Mentor

I'll admit that minimal isn't my kind of material, but I didn't hear anything that sounded like a mistake. It sounded how I guess I'd expect a minimal mix to sound, so good job I guess!
    The "ooohhh sometimes..." bit about 2/3 of the way through made me smile, like someone had started it off then gone 'Nah not that cack again...' and cut it off. This was also followed by a nice pickup in energy level which made things a tad more exciting (well...as exciting as minimal gets anyway!)
    Countenance - (n). Appearance or expression. (v.) Admit or accept as possible.

Well seeing how minimal and tech-house are my thing... This is a good solid mix. Some of the transitions could use a little more polish but only someone who is really listing for that stuff would notice that type of thing. Other then it only being 22min I don't think much is wrong with this mix.

Good solid minimal mix!

thanks guys
    i think that's a good start to do other stuff.