Audio 2 + Monitors

Default Audio 2 + Monitors

I have an Audio 2 and a pair of Samson Resolv A5s with RCA & TRS output (no XLR), I'm 90% sure this is what cable I need, but I just wanted to make sure, as I couldn't find many (ANY) of these cables in any shops, and I thought what I would need would actually be more accessible.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/370746386...9#ht_750wt_956

Cheers!

Tech Mentor

Going by some photos I just googled, the cable will fit - single end into channel A or B on the audio 2, and the split end into each of the speakers.
    Whether it's the correct type of cable for the job in question however, I don't know.
    Countenance - (n). Appearance or expression. (v.) Admit or accept as possible.

Tech Guru

Since the Audio 2 has unbalanced outputs, you'd be better off connecting it to the unbalanced inputs of your speakers.

The Audio 2 comes packaged with TRS to RCA cables which should do the job, although you may need an extension lead/longer wire to get a good stereo separation between your monitors.
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB

Quote Originally Posted by makar1 View Post
    Since the Audio 2 has unbalanced outputs, you'd be better off connecting it to the unbalanced inputs of your speakers.

The Audio 2 comes packaged with TRS to RCA cables which should do the job, although you may need an extension lead/longer wire to get a good stereo separation between your monitors.
    +1
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Quote Originally Posted by makar1 View Post

Ah, I did not know the Audio 2 had unbalanced outputs, that answers a lot, I will try and find a longer TRS to RCA cable, as you're right, the one supplied is not long enough.

Thanks a lot.

a couple of these and split an existing phono

hh05f_pl57m.jpg
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.