VCI-400 EG support for Serato DJ?

Question VCI-400 EG support for Serato DJ?

Question:

Will there be any support for the VCI-400 EG using serato DJ? Does DJTECHTOOLS plan on doing mappings and offer support for current and future Serato DJ users (now that it is available for the VCI-400)?

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Zonta View Post
    Question:

Will there be any support for the VCI-400 EG using serato DJ? Does DJTECHTOOLS plan on doing mappings and offer support for current and future Serato DJ users (now that it is available for the VCI-400)?
    I purchased Serato DJ + Video for the VCI-400 EGE. The platters, browser, cue and play work great. However, because the Ean Golden Edition uses a modified MIDI than the original, some MIDI buttons and knobs do not work. So I requested a way to go back and forth between the MIDI firmware. You can currently go back and forth between the audio firmware 0600 and 2000 (v 2.).

http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=67762

Yes, it's unfortunate for Serato users that own a VCI-400 SE. I myself, would like to see future compatibility and expansions of not only Serato but of other DJ software. The VCI-400 was built for versatility and that's exactly what I would like to see.