Traktor 2.6.1 update now live - Page 11
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

The S4 buzz/feedback problem is Traktor 2.6.1. I have the problem also and called NI. We tried a few different things, but nothing worked. After getting off the phone with them I tried even reinstalling Traktor and S4 drivers, and still no joy. Went back to 2.6.0.

Quote Originally Posted by robdquick View Post
    Those with feedback probs, have you tried switching the outputs round (set the main output to headphone out etc.) and seeing if it comes out of the main outputs instead? If it does it would indicate that it's a problem with traktor and not your equipment"
    Did that first, and it comes out the mains.

We have a thread going for this in the S4 subforum. If I find out anything else, I'll post it there.

Quote Originally Posted by sarasin View Post
    Just navigate to the updates section and grab it there.
    Hmmm nothing there on mine?

Those with feedback probs, have you tried switching the outputs round (set the main output to headphone out etc.) and seeing if it comes out of the main outputs instead? If it does it would indicate that it's a problem with traktor and not your equipment"
    Yeah, tried this aswell and it comes from the mains. It's definitely software-related, there's reports on the NI forums as well.

Weirdly, I've tried closing and reopening Traktor loads of times. It's never worked, apart from the last time I've done it and it seems to be working fine now. No idea whether it will next time I open it though...

How do you get Traktor to rescan your entire library so the key is detected in each track?

Quote Originally Posted by VanGogo View Post
    Did that first, and it comes out the mains.

We have a thread going for this in the S4 subforum. If I find out anything else, I'll post it there.
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtieFufkin View Post
    Yeah, tried this aswell and it comes from the mains. It's definitely software-related, there's reports on the NI forums as well.

Weirdly, I've tried closing and reopening Traktor loads of times. It's never worked, apart from the last time I've done it and it seems to be working fine now. No idea whether it will next time I open it though...
    Cool, I haven't had chance to install it yet, and now I might not! Is this only occuring on S4 or on other controllers as well?
    Mobile DJ. 2 x Denon SC2900, Denon MC-6000 MK2, Wharfedale Titan 15a Powered Speakers, Titan A15 Subs, HP laptop. Shed load of lights!! Maschine Mikro MK2, Xone:K2.

2nd Generation Mobile DJ
    2G on Twitter | 2G on Facebook
    | RobDQuick On Soundcloud

Tech Mentor

LOL @ NI for having a bug in their software for their flagship hardware.

There are S2's doing this as well.

Cool, I haven't had chance to install it yet, and now I might not! Is this only occuring on S4 or on other controllers as well?
    Happens on my Denon MC3000 too

Tech Mentor

Do you guys think NI will release a patch or will we have to wait for the next update?

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast