Simple DJ app for android
    Tech Wizard

Default Simple DJ app for android

Looking for a basic app for android that's like a CDJ that will load and adjust the tempo of the tracks on my phone. I'm going to connect it into a mixer so I just need something that will set the bpm

I've got ADJ but it shows both decks and I want one that shows just one. I tried master DJ but I hate the interface

Thanks

Tech Mentor

If you have 2 devices (or need only 1 extra deck) and know how to beatmatch I'd recommend Virtual DJ Turntable, you can try the free version first: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...lTurntableFree

It's by far the most professional Android DJ app, but is limited to 1 deck per device. Also, with Android's poor audio latency it's going to take some practice to get your beatmatching right, but once you've done that this app should be pretty decent. It's also one of the few apps that supports AAC (if you're an iTunes customer...)
    Dell XPS 15 1080p -|- Kontrol X1 -|- Kontrol F1 -|- Akai LPD8 -|- Audio 6 -|- Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5 -|- 2 * Reloop RP-4000 M3Ds

Tech Wizard

That's perfect, thank you!

There are plenty of such apps like Virtual Turntable, DJ Studio 5, Dub Music Player, that will allow you to mix musics. All of them are free and available on Google Play.
    Last edited by keithace; 10-13-2017 at 08:22 AM.