1 year with clipping TP/S2 issues
    Tech Mentor

Default 1 year with clipping TP/S2 issues

Ever since one of the releases (pre 2.5) I fell victim to the high-CPU / audio clipping bug. Never since then has Traktor worked properly. I've had a couple shows where I had horrible clipping.

If I disconnect the S2, CPU utilization goes way down. I still don't feel this is a hardware issue, it's all attributable to one of the updates from a while back, and none of the fixes have worked since.

Thoughts?
    DJ Lou Paris

Tech Mentor

More specifics. 2.1.1 is still fine:

2.5 > 2.6.1:

DJ Lou Paris

Quote Originally Posted by ParisCreative View Post
    Ever since one of the releases (pre 2.5) I fell victim to the high-CPU / audio clipping bug. Never since then has Traktor worked properly. I've had a couple shows where I had horrible clipping.

If I disconnect the S2, CPU utilization goes way down. I still don't feel this is a hardware issue, it's all attributable to one of the updates from a while back, and none of the fixes have worked since.

Thoughts?
    What year is your MBP? I am using an 09 aluminum MB (non pro) with the base processor and I have no problems. Even when just for fun i have both turntables running, all fx units on, and all 8 remix decks playing, the meter never even gets to halfway. Could you maybe have a bad driver?
    A&H Xone 62, 2 x X1's, A6, Sony MDR V-700's

Tech Mentor

My MBP is a early 2011, 16gb ram. Could be a bad driver but did the drivers change by version (2.1 v 2.5/2.6).
    DJ Lou Paris