Question about Traktor Sratch Duo
    Tech Guru

Default Question about Traktor Sratch Duo

I rely all too much on my all in one kit and since my faithful behringer has recently took a **** and died, I've been spinning CDs at my regular club nights. So, I decided I might as well get an Audio 6/10 so I don't have this issue in the future.

So I'm mooching around the populated aisles of eBay, and I find an audio 6, but it's in a complete package of Traktor Scratch Duo, vinyls and CDs and everything. My question is, are the Traktor Scratch Duo timecodes useless now, because I'm sure Traktor changed the timecode and stopped selling the duo. I already own the full version of Traktor so I won't need to install the "Duo" version on the disk, I just want to plug in the A6, slap on the vinyls and go loco.

So yeah, are those vinyls duds now?

EDIT: Misspelled the title. Oh lawdy lawd! Too early!
    Last edited by Sambo; 02-22-2013 at 06:50 AM.

Tech Wizard

no traktor scratch is the timecode pack which is still current according to N.I, they discontinued the soundcards on there own n make you buy the bundle

Yeah, they're basically worthless, unless you're running duo. I have the Mk I vinyl still and they make Scratch Pro go nuts when I try to use them, so I've resorted to just using Duo.

Tech Guru

So can I still use the same audio 6 card but use the Mk2 time code? (Bought separately)

Quote Originally Posted by Sambo View Post
    So can I still use the same audio 6 card but use the Mk2 time code? (Bought separately)
    You should be able to. I never bought the MK II but NI said that it will work

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by SantotoMT View Post
    You should be able to. I never bought the MK II but NI said that it will work
    I thought as much, the A6 is identical to the current one, can't see why they would make two versions that's look identical.