Spectra - Jam-Meister 3K© Project (Tekki & Jester)
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Spectra - Jam-Meister 3K© Project (Tekki & Jester)

Tekki & I are working on a 3 bank (at this stage) mapping for the Spectra.

Bank 1 is my version of the second "flavour" on Ean's Jam On It for the MF3D. I have removed some features, added others. Most FX utilise super knobs and are more subtle & organic in nature than the typical IG type mappings.

Bank 2 is the Transport section. Includes a beat-phase monitor on the play buttons, Loop active indicator and track end warning in the top quadrants.

Bank 3 is the Browser section

... definitely a work in progress at this stage, we plan on releasing the first version that works on 2.5.1 and 2.6+ very soon!
    Last edited by Jester; 02-23-2013 at 12:49 AM.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Yeah, it will be teh awesome!

First some test bash sesh'es to try and kill it. If it still lives afterwards, it should get a "go live amongst the buttonmashers" pretty soon!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Following!!
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

Tech Wizard

pictures are not loading.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

And 4th bank stays open?

its blank at this stage mate
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Pardon me, guess I overlooked that

Definitely looking forwards to this!

back in tekki's hands again ... lets see what he wants to add or tweak. my mapping skills are quite rusty but i had a decent jam today and so far this certainly passes my thrash test. sounds fantastic with psytrance and the transport and browse functions are quite intuitive. my thing is this needs to be "drunk friendly"

more tweaks, and bank 4 is going to be a basic mixer section with crossfader, automated volume faders and eq kills!

Yups... tweaking speed is there, only what I'm tweaking... :P

LoLz, bear with us.... it will be teh awesome... When done, you might even not need a mixer.
    Last edited by tekki; 03-05-2013 at 06:35 AM.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast