Midi Fighter flight case shelf (prototype)

Default Midi Fighter flight case shelf (prototype)

So a few of my gigs ive come to realise that i'm going to be limited on space, i even have a small booth design ive made using a keyboard stand, pvc pipe and black fabric i stitched up.

so in times like these, or just to have lol i decided i needed a shelf added to my case for JUST the MF

i don't use the shelf from the CRANE stand, and decided to build a shelf out of it

i still use the stand for my other laptop running Ableton and my MF3D so i didn't want to hack up the stand, so i found a chunk of aluminum from a local metal shop, and copied the CRANE stand shelf design

after cutting it and painting it once, i realised i didn't have access to the left side buttons so i had to alter it again, so i still need to repaint it for a final product.

i have a 1 inch deep space on the side of my flight case, the shelf base fits snug in this gap.

and thats pretty much it

hope this idea helps others in their DIY projects, any questions let me know

-cheers

Y u still got da rubber thingy's on the platters dude? o.O
    Last edited by davoh; 02-28-2013 at 03:25 AM. Reason: sssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    //Soundcloud//DeviantART//Need a custom dj logo? *Temporarily Closed, check thread for details* //
    Set up = Numark iDJ3 :: Akai MPK Mini :: Novation LaunchPad ::

Quote Originally Posted by davoh View Post
    Y u still got da rubber thingy's on the platters dude? o.O
    that way they aren't touch sensitive on the edges, i can easily slow or speed up the track for beat matching without pressing any buttons to switch out of vinyl mode