My Ultra Tickets for your CDJ 900?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    205

    Default My Ultra Tickets for your CDJ 900?

    I have 4 Weekend 1 Ultra tickets for sale. Going to use the profit to buy CDJ 900s anyway. Just curious as to whether anyone here would trade. 2 tickets = 1 CDJ 900. If so, I'll post pics and stuff in the Buy and Sell Forum.
    Last edited by bassgoesmeow; 02-27-2013 at 11:07 AM.

  2. #2
    Tech Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    FL, USA
    Posts
    2,122

    Default

    ...4 tickets???

    Talk about disposable income lol.

    If you had weekend two those things would fly.

  3. #3
    Über Tech Guru Ed Paris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    l.e. city / germany
    Posts
    3,969

    Default

    f*ck me! 2 tickets are worth 1k $?

    is jimmy hendrix playing alongside with johnny cash and f*cking johann sebastian bach at this festival?
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.
    FB/Ed Paris
    MC/Ed Paris
    FB/Wallach
    SC/Wallach

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SlvrDragon50 View Post
    ...4 tickets???

    Talk about disposable income lol.

    If you had weekend two those things would fly.
    Yeah, I'm hoping Weekend 1 sells out soon so I get more bang for my buck. The taxes/shipping rape so I'm hoping this deal will catch someone's attention.

  5. #5
    Tech Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    FL, USA
    Posts
    2,122

    Default

    Those things would sell so fast at my school. Too many rich kids.

    Did you get them during the early bird?

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    205

    Default

    Yeah, happened to check my email as soon I received notification saying they were up. Got really lucky.

  7. #7
    RGAS Guru Xonetacular's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,027

    Default

    Lol tickets will be selling for significantly less than cost a week or two before ultra. Same thing happened last year- people buy up tickets thinking they will be able to make a profit then panic and are forced to sell them for less than they paid a week or two before when no one buys them. They will be even cheaper this year with two weekends.


  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    Lol tickets will be selling for significantly less than cost a week or two before ultra. Same thing happened last year- people buy up tickets thinking they will be able to make a profit then panic and are forced to sell them for less than they paid a week or two before when no one buys them. They will be even cheaper this year with two weekends.
    Last year I did the same thing and made close to 3x as much as I paid. Either way, I didn't pay what cost is now, so I'm still making a buck.

  9. #9
    RGAS Guru Xonetacular's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,027

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bassgoesmeow View Post
    Last year I did the same thing and made close to 3x as much as I paid. Either way, I didn't pay what cost is now, so I'm still making a buck.
    you may be able to sell them to someone foolish, but anyone who shops around will find 3 day passes for $200 in a week or so before


  10. #10
    Tech Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    FL, USA
    Posts
    2,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    you may be able to sell them to someone foolish, but anyone who shops around will find 3 day passes for $200 in a week or so before
    This seems to only happen in south Florida though. Since week 1 coincides with UF's Spring Break, he shouldn't have much difficulty selling them since all of the Greeks will be there.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •