S4 Making Loud Humming In Right Headphone Only

Default S4 Making Loud Humming In Right Headphone Only

I had some issues with the cpu load on my s4 and after talking with a native instruments rep they emailed me a few links and suggestions to solve the problem. I seemed to solve the cpu problem but have some how caused a much greater problem. After about 30 seconds after booting up traktor with my s4 connected regardless of loading or playing any tracks, a hum in my right head phone starts out soft and gradual builds in volume until it is extremely loud. It is not the tick and i cant seem to figure out what is cause this. I made some adjustments to my pc like the power saving options and disabling some start up processes and after rebooting and mixing for about a hour it first happend. Then from then on out it does it every time i start traktor with the S4. When i run traktor without the s4 connected i dont seem to have the problem. Any input would be greatly appreciated i have a gig on friday and need my board to work!!

I followed a Dubspot video called "Optimize Your Windows PC for DJing & Music Production w/ DJ Endo" to do the tuning i mentioned above.

Thanks in advance
    C.C.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Crush View Post
    I had some issues with the cpu load on my s4 and after talking with a native instruments rep they emailed me a few links and suggestions to solve the problem. I seemed to solve the cpu problem but have some how caused a much greater problem. After about 30 seconds after booting up traktor with my s4 connected regardless of loading or playing any tracks, a hum in my right head phone starts out soft and gradual builds in volume until it is extremely loud. It is not the tick and i cant seem to figure out what is cause this. I made some adjustments to my pc like the power saving options and disabling some start up processes and after rebooting and mixing for about a hour it first happend. Then from then on out it does it every time i start traktor with the S4. When i run traktor without the s4 connected i dont seem to have the problem. Any input would be greatly appreciated i have a gig on friday and need my board to work!!

I followed a Dubspot video called "Optimize Your Windows PC for DJing & Music Production w/ DJ Endo" to do the tuning i mentioned above.

Thanks in advance
    C.C.
    You're running 2.6.1 right? It's happened to a few of us. There's an S4 driver update in the Service Center. Install it. It will stop the buzzing for me for some time. Then, I have to reinstall it again. It's an issue with 2.6.1.

New driver worked once for me. Went back to 2.6.0.

Yea im using 2.6.1 and am currently using the new beta driver, is that the one your referring to?

Yep, beta driver.

Quote Originally Posted by VanGogo View Post
    New driver worked once for me. Went back to 2.6.0.
    Is the issue yall have been having where it takes 40 seconds are so before a loud buzzing/humming comes in only on the headphones? Thats the issue ive been having and would like to return to 2.6 if someone has the install files

Did you still have the install files? Did you find them online? I need a link to go back my headphones continue to buzz.