Bonfire v.s Bangarang Mix
    Tech Wizard

Default Bonfire v.s Bangarang Mix

Any suggestion for improvement ?

NI Kontrol S2 - NI Kontrol F1 - DJTT MF3D - Roland Juno-Gi - Traktor Pro 2.6 - iMaschine - Dell 15.6" 2.4Ghz

Tech Mentor

Was feeling a bit so-so about how this was working, but the cutting you were doing from about 1:28 onwards worked pretty well, looked like a good bit of fun overall and was fun to watch!
    Countenance - (n). Appearance or expression. (v.) Admit or accept as possible.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by CountenanT View Post
    Was feeling a bit so-so about how this was working, but the cutting you were doing from about 1:28 onwards worked pretty well, looked like a good bit of fun overall and was fun to watch!
    Thanks for the feedback. Appreciate it
    NI Kontrol S2 - NI Kontrol F1 - DJTT MF3D - Roland Juno-Gi - Traktor Pro 2.6 - iMaschine - Dell 15.6" 2.4Ghz

Thumbs up

I agree with @CountenanT I like the cutting at the end especially at 2:03 mark. Felt more of a Bangarang with Bonfire cuts in the middle than a mix of both.

Good job, keep it up bro.

Tech Mentor

Yeah that's a good point from Khalod, it didn't feel like a very even mash, but like I said, it was fun, and pretty awesome.
    Fun/Awesome >x10 Smoothness.
    Countenance - (n). Appearance or expression. (v.) Admit or accept as possible.

Tech Wizard

Awesome guys. I will make the next one prettier