[Other] Dedicated " Post your MINImix, or Mix under 30 Minutes thread " - Page 34
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334

Here is a 30ish Psy trance dark forest set I made .. I believe it's considered a mashup mix but I've not been DJing for too long... I'm looking for some feed back on it!

Thanks, would really love some feedback!!

Click here to see it on Mixcloud

(and yeah gotta change my name :\ )

thank pro!! you are so great

Exclamation Deep medi mix :)

Hey guys! wassup? i just finished my first ever mix, it took me a while but its finally ready. I love dubstep, it was a part of me since first heard it. But now its dying out, so i am trying to bring back to life this beautiful genre of music. Enjoy the mix, leave a comment.

https://soundcloud.com/qhin/sunday-midi-dubstep-mix-1

Talking [Multi-Genre] Competition mix for Phoenix Lights Arizona 2018

Please listen, like, comment, and share this mix with your friends if you enjoy. The more support it gets means there's a higher chance of getting accepted to compete in the finals. Thank you so much and enjoy!

https://soundcloud.com/madd_hadder/p...unters-az-2018

Default [Techno/Tech House] Remix Set serie - The snowfall

Remix set using samples taken from some tracks and sample packs. Apart from the middle speech itself which has been recorded independently, all the rest has been done only with Traktor. As I'm no producer it's a simple and fun way for me to play some original tracks in my sets. As for the rest it's not a display of skill here whatsoever, I'm just pushing some buttons and the video and audio were made only to showcase the remix decks and what you can do easily yourself. Hope you'll enjoy and thanks for watching.

Latest mix

There’s also an almost hermetic community that exists in many areas of dance music, where serious hobbyists feed off each other’s expertise but barely connect to the industry – despite many of those involved actually working in it.

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334