New NI teaser vid
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default New NI teaser vid

Looks like NI is cooking up something. Here's the teaser vid, what are the speculations? Also, the "synth to rule all synths" teaser came out the other day

Yeah, i'm guessin something along those lines as well.

I'm guessing something to supercharge your beats. I hope it's battery powered. Gas ain't cheap these days.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supercharger

Tech Guru

Based on the numerous cell's i'm betting it's Battery 4. As far as NI's instruments go Battery has got to be their most unintuitive interface. Ever try mapping a controller to that thing? It's annoying as hell. I really wish they would just put some of Battery's features into Maschine.

Before I read the part about it being part of Komplete I almost thought it could be some sort of DAW from NI similar to Ableton.

Quote Originally Posted by rdej47 View Post
    Based on the numerous cell's i'm betting it's Battery 4. As far as NI's instruments go Battery has got to be their most unintuitive interface. Ever try mapping a controller to that thing? It's annoying as hell. I really wish they would just put some of Battery's features into Maschine.

Before I read the part about it being part of Komplete I almost thought it could be some sort of DAW from NI similar to Ableton.
    My initial thought after watching the vid was like "NI's Bitwig?" hahaha, glad I wasn't alone :P.

Tech Convert

Might this be the Maschine traktor intergration...
    •Export your productions from MASCHINE for instant use with the F1**

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Traktor goes Ableton? Maybe they will unlock rmx deck mappings after this update.

My guess would be that they create a DAW based software that incorporates the use of maschine and remix decks and that traktor can work as a plug in within the software
    Macbook 13" 4 gb ram, traktor pro 2.6, kontrol x1, Kontrol z2, kontrol f1, midi fighter spectra, midi fighter 3d,
    Text, let's talk about edm or mixing! 831-801-1774

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Traktor goes Ableton? Maybe they will unlock rmx deck mappings after this update.
    The one update that ppl care about.....no way. Saying that is similar to saying that NI will update the midi mapping feature of traktor to make it more user friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukks View Post
    The one update that ppl care about.....no way. Saying that is similar to saying that NI will update the midi mapping feature of traktor to make it more user friendly.
    Maybe they will meet half way and let the whole first page be mapped... But if they did this than it would cause the f1 to lose sales..
    Macbook 13" 4 gb ram, traktor pro 2.6, kontrol x1, Kontrol z2, kontrol f1, midi fighter spectra, midi fighter 3d,
    Text, let's talk about edm or mixing! 831-801-1774

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast