[Tech House] Under my Skin

Thread: Under my Skin

Default Under my Skin

Samantha Blackburn

Samantha Blackburn a well recognised name within the London house music scene; a lady who really has proved her talent by performing at some of London's coolest parties inclusive of Mooch, Jaded and currently holding an ongoing residency at the legendary Get Diverted terrace parties in Brixton. The impressive collection of DJs she has supported boasts some of the most respected names in house and techno music with the likes of Butch, Mr.C, Julien Chaptal and Nic Fancuilli, DJ T and Anja Schneider. Samantha's expressive style behind the decks is reflective of her assorted likings of anything deep or tribal tech, always driving, her sets are soulfully balanced with melodies, rolling beats and melodic chimes reminiscent of her South African roots. Samantha knows how to please a crowd and her track selection is always nothing but excellent. This is her edge - she is something different - out of the box.

Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/samanthablackburndj

Last edited by tekki; 03-05-2013 at 04:57 PM.

Hey Samantha,

Awesome for you to join our community.

Being that this is your first post, you posting a set got it in the moderation queue, and needed a moderator or admin to approve the post.

With this said, we would also like you to provide a tracklist. We have set some guidelines on posting sets in the "Mixes and productions" forum, and this is one of them.
    (I wasn't able to find it on your soundcloud page, so I am request it in here.)
    Last edited by tekki; 03-05-2013 at 05:07 PM.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tracklisting delivered by Samantha:

Open Cage
    By Daso

Elisabeth (Maximiljan remix)
    By Smoke Sykes

Stranger (Wehbba remix)
    Mihalis Safras

Getting Lost (original mix)
    Philip Bader

La Palma
    Danniel Selfmade & Charlie Demir & Tony Verdu

I Am Music (Nicolas Masseyeff Long Pressure vocal remix)
    Marc Depulse

Back & Forth
    Geddes, Matt Tolfrey

Love Dose
    Argy

Sunday 4pm
    Jamie Funk

Howling (Ame remix)
    Ry, Frank Wiedemann

RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --