[Trance] Wanted: Guest Mixes for Radio Show
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile Wanted: Guest Mixes for Radio Show

Hey folks, I have a radio show on www.diceradio.gr called "True Hallucinations" and will be starting doing it every 2 weeks soon. I would like some 1hr guest mixes in the progressive trance (non cheesey), progressive psytrance & full on psytrance styles. Dice Radio is an up and coming station based in Greece, and is getting bigger and better all the time, so would be a great opportunity to get your stuff recognised and maybe your own slot on the show. here is last months show, this month was the first live stream and went great.

i would expect the mixes to be 1 hour in length, have great track selection and have good mixing, your mix will be introduced live on the show and any pages you want mentioned i can spam them as well. all the shows are archived on our soundcloud, some are at the 1000 play mark already.
    Last edited by Jester; 03-22-2013 at 03:54 AM.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Awwwww yeah!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

I need to re-record this months show, some dumbass forgot to hit record *facepalm*
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Do you want us to record a little mix for you to listen to and let us know if its what you are looking for? I tend to lean towards a Jaytech type progressive trance but also dig for a fair bit of Matt Fax, Norin & Rad, Anjunabeats type sound also. Not sure if this is quite what you are looking for though.
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

*palms face* for not hitting record.... It's the button on the down left corner on the file/track selection deck?
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

long as its well mixed and bangin' i'm keen

Quote Originally Posted by tekki View Post
    *palms face* for not hitting record.... It's the button on the down left corner on the file/track selection deck?
    i was trying to use the one in BUTT but i didn't set it up correctly obviously.
    supposed to stream at 128 but record at 320

I can knock out a zenon mix for you if you like?
    It's not the gear. It's how you use it.
    limitations are the source of creativity.
    If you don't practice you don't want it.

http://soundcloud.com/zimfella

Tech Wizard

I do Hamburg style prog, if that floats your boat. You can check it out on my Mixcloud. Stay away from part 2 of the 2 part mixes, they branch out more, unless you want to hear it more varied. I could do a new mix for your show of course.

full on, zenon, hamburg, goa, prog, psy techno ...all good !
    Last edited by Jester; 03-16-2013 at 01:34 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast